Acrylic Fabricator / Assembly Operative
RDD specialise in the design development and manufacture of retail POS displays for high street and luxury brands. We are looking for six to ten Fabrication and Assembly Operatives with industry experience to work on a three-month project with our Leicester team.
Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Small assembly work
- Gluing parts
- Packing for dispatch
- Maintaining a tidy work area, including stock areas, and ensuring they are kept clean
- General tasks as delegated by the Fabrication Manager and Supervisors
Key Skills and Experience
- Fabrication and assembly experience
- Line bending and syringe gluing experience
- A good work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
General Terms and Conditions
16 Wanlip Street, Leicester, LE1 2JS
- Full time/40 hours per week
- Day shift and potential night shift
- Potential for over time and weekend work
Temporary from January 2022 until around Easter 2022.
National Minimum Wage for age group.
PPE and social distancing in place throughout site.
No agencies please.